Charles M Zacharias, MDInterventional Cardiology
VCS physicians believe in preventing heart disease just as strongly as they believe in diagnosing and treating it. Early identification of cardiovascular disease plays an important role in prevention. It gives you, the patient, valuable information to develop a lifestyle and treatment plan. VCS is proud to have helped improve the heart-health of Virginians for over 30 years.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Valvular Heart Disease
- Interventional Cardiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Cardiovascular Disease - Board Certified
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Internship: Virginia Commonwealth University - 1974
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Virginia - 1969
- Graduate Degree: Virginia Commonwealth University - 1973
- Residency: VCU Health - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System - 1976
- Fellowship: VCU Health - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System - 1978
- Parham Doctors Hospital
- Retreat Doctors Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital